Heavy Duty Remote Speaker Mic – IP68
Fully Waterproof to IP68 Standard, Connects Heavy Duty Remote Speaker Mic is industrially designed with a rubber sealed housing to sustain high impact forces and operate in rugged environments.
As it has been designed to IP68 Standards it can be operated while fully submerged in water. A large PTT button has been ergonomically developed so that it can be operated easily even with gloves. The IP rated Speaker Mic produced with the highest quality electret condenser the microphone will transmit audio of superior clarity even when wet. Designed with a powerful speaker, the mic produces a clear and loud audio stream for even the nosiest and unforgiving environments. For additional privacy an optional earphone can be connected into the speaker mic via the jack.
- Fully waterproof to IP68 Standard.
- Operational even whilst submerged.
- Rugged and capable of resisting high impact forces.
- Reinforced cabling for market leading durability and strain relief.
- Polycarbonate housing for ultimate product lifespan.
- Large push-to-talk button designed to be used when wearing gloves.
- High quality speaker for noisy environments.
- Highest quality electret condenser for optimum transmit audio.
- Metal reinforced 360 rotating heavy-duty clothing clip.
- 3.5mm headset jack for optional headset.
Designed to suit the following radios:
- Motorola GP300, GP328 / GP328 plus / GP329 / GP338 / GP339 / MTX900 / MTX960.
- Motorola MOTOTRBO DP3400/DP3401, DP3600/DP3601, DP4400/DP4401, DP4600/DP4601, DP4800/DP4801, SL420.
- Motorola XTS3000 / XTS5000.
- Motorola MTH500 / MTH600 / MTH800.
- Entel HT783 / HT785 / HT983 ATEX Approved Intrinsically Safe.
- Kirisun PT4200.
- Heed HC620 / HC780.
- Uniden GME.
- Vertex VX-426.
- HYT TC368 / TC700 / TC610.
- Simoco SRP9130 / SRP9180.
- Sepura STP8040 / STP8000 Series / STP 9000 Series.